Tuesday, February 3, 2009

4 feb

After long time being single, now i'm with Ammar Zakwan. Believe it or not, we already couple for a month. i know it wasn't long enough. But, be with him, i realise that not every single thing was easy. Honestly, we always argue just because of stupid things. And we settle it up by forgive and forget. Ammar's attitude reminds me of someone that i'll never forget. That person was my first love. I don't really like Ammar at first time i know him. It was my planned with his cousin, Miza. We planned to 'play' on him. I know it was bad things to do that. But after knowing him, i cancalled my planned and what ever happens, happens. A day before our a month couple, he told me he already had a girlfriend but not really a girlfriend. It's hard to explain bout this. He also don't know how to describe it. It was hurt to know the truth. If let him go i'll regret cause i've do it before and it was sux! Now, i admit that.. i really love him although i always think of Mr.HHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment