Friday, February 13, 2009

have to..

Last night should be the best night ever in my life but everything was sux. Ammar ignored me although he should wish the valentine. It shows that he really had someone else in his life, right? Stupid me?? Say it loud! I admit that. Fuck r! Its not only that, Fizal's wife text me in the middle of night. She already knew me. I don't know what should I do now. Everything messed me up in one night. Thank you so much 'sangat'. So, now I'm not going to Fizal's stall anymore although I really want to go there to meet Anan. Damn it lar! Why I don't know him long time ago?! Get lost with Ammar right now. I don't need him anymore although I love him. He will get what he have done to me. What you give you will get back, right?

2 comments:

  1. lya..chill je..
    people come n go..
    jgn sedih2.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anda d tag!!sile bce blog sy..n buat tag!!ok?hehe

    ReplyDelete